The whole point really is not why PAS won at the KT elections, but more so why UMNO lost.
Um… Let’s see.
- Kuhan’s murder, allegedly caused by the police
- Herald cannot use “Allah” in Malay language version
- Twenty-three people charged in Petaling Jaya for “illegal” assembly
- Paula Khoo in Penang having to turn up at the police station on Wednesday for organizing a rally last year
- Twenty-one people arrested at war vigil, interestingly including only opposition or NGO members
- Home Minister denies there’s human trafficking at the border
- Silly lip-service legislation that does not help the special needs community
If that’s not enough, then just observe the daily news. There’ll be plenty of fodder on why UMNO lost.
In the meantime, Happy Year of the Ox to all! 🙂