Unlike other EMS training though, miha bodytec is an innovative advancement in EMS technology currently in use. Electrodes are fastened to the main muscle areas (legs, waist, abdomen, upper and lower back, chest, shoulders). Comfortably stimulating pulses control all the main muscle groups as well as the muscles lying at a greater depth or between them (e.g. pelvic floor and lower back muscles).
They activate each individual muscles more quickly, and many times more often and intensively, than traditional methods. You will experience a light, comfortable prickling activates the skin and musculature – over the entire body simultaneously. With the help of an individually adapted programme and exercises (and consistency!), you should reach your desired goal in the shortest possible time and with minimal effort.
Are the impulses harmful to the body?
In order for our muscles to function they are being stimulated by bioelectronics, where Miha Bodytec impulses are very similar to the natural ones, just stronger depending on the intensity sent from the machine.
Numerous studies shows that there are no negative effects on the cardiovascular system, instead it benefits while improving in cardiovascular strength and endurance.
Benefits of Miha Bodytec training
- unlike conventional weight training there is very low stress on the joints, which leads to prevention of injuries
- increased metabolism resulting in fat and body weight loss
- tightening of the connective tissue and reduction of cellulite
- improvement of cardiovascular system and blood circulation
- reduced back pain for people with back problems
- increase in muscle strength and mass
- improvement in general mobility
- Miha Bodytec is the only form of training that increases maximum performance by means of improved speed of motion
- applicable to all age groups and fitness levels
Research studies have shown
- an increase in performance capacity was general observed, occurring in 84% of the participants!
- 71% of participants showed a significant improvement in endurance!
- strength-endurance training values rose by as much as 108% after just 12 training units!
- after just 4 weeks of training, maximum performance rose by as much as 30%!
- contraction speed rose by an average of 22%. The explosive power of the hard-to-train deep trunk musculature
- even rose by up to 74%!
The values that were measured underscore the fact that whole body EMS is up to 40% more intensive than traditional strength training with weights!
*Source: Studies at the University of Bayreuth (Boeckh-Behrens et al. 2002-2006) and the German Sports University Cologne (Kleinöder/Kreuzer/Speicher 2006-2008)